Mix up a batch of this rosemary bath salts recipe and relax. The recipe is simple and the salts are great to have on hand after a rough day. They make a wonderful gift too, especially for those who endeavor to live a more natural lifestyle.
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and Rosemary Bath Salts Recipe Benefits
A discussion of the benefits from each ingredient in this bath salts recipe. Full recipe with measures below.
Rosemary Bath Salts Benefits:
- Rosemary essential oil and epsom salts are both known for their soothing properties on sore muscles.
- Rosemary has been said to improve memory since ancient times.
- Rosemary essential oil is fantastic for hair. It improves scalp circulation and promotes both new hair growth and rate of growth. So don’t be afraid to dunk your head a bit in this bath.
Pink Himalayan Salt Bath Benefits:
- Himalayan Pink sea salt is a good source of minerals that our bodies all too often do not get nearly enough of in modern life. These minerals help regulate blood pressure and strengthen bones among many other benefits.
- Alleviates muscle aches and reduces cramping. The magnesium and other trace minerals are soothing to muscles and you are less likely to get muscle cramps if you are getting enough magnesium.
- Creates a detoxifying effect. This salt is known for it’s detox properties. Toxins can be drawn out right through the skin out of the underlying fatty tissues.
Fractionated Coconut Oil Bath Benefits:
- Fractionated coconut oil is highly absorbent on the skin and is very nourishing. It also aids in the absorption of the other ingredients in this rosemary bath salt recipe.
- The fact that this oil has pretty close to an unlimited shelf life is a great bonus too.
Epsom Salt Bath Benefits:
- Epsom salts like some of the other ingredients in these bath salts is useful in relaxing tired muscles.
- The salts are also know to help reduce swelling.
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Rosemary Bath Salts Recipe
1 cup Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
1 cup epsom salts
1 tsp fractionated coconut oil
10-12 drops of rosemary essential oil
Simply mix the ingredients together, then seal in an airtight jar.