Making a DIY coffee scrub is easy, yet it brings so may benefits for your skin. Here I have 2 recipes, one for the body and the other for the face.
- 1/2 cup ground coffee fresh ground coffee beans is best
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sea salt or white sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee grounds fresh is best
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon rosehip oil or Argan oil
Soften the coconut oil by warming if it is not in a liquid state.
Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 2 min
Keywords: coffee scrub, coffee face scrub, coffee body scrub,