This grenade soap on a rope is a great gift for men or anyone in the military or interested in it.
- Cut the length of rope/clothesline that you want to use. Knot the end and place in mold. Seal the mold up well.
- Cut and weigh the clear melt and pour soap base. Place in a glass measuring cup.
- Melt the soap base in microwave. Start with 30 seconds and add 10-20 second intervals until soap is fully melted.
- Add the green soap pigment. Stir gently until the color becomes a rich green. Avoid the temptation to add more pigment early on. The color will develop.
- Add the fragrance/essential oil you have selected and stir in.
- Place a small funnel in opening of mold to the side of the rope. Carefully pour in your prepared melted soap. gently tap the mold against surface to release air bubbles and top off with soap.
- Center the rope and allow the soap to fully cool before removing the silicone mold.
- Trim any bubbles off the flat top of the grenade soap with a knife. I prefer to clean up the sides with my hands to avoid scuffing.