These adorable little fish bath bombs look great in the bathroom anf kids love them. Make your own batch of these bath bombs with an inexpensive Japanese egg mold converted to a bath bomb mold.
- Whisk together the baking soda, cornstarch, citric acid and epsom salts.
- Add the oil, essential oil, and gel food coloring. Mix thoroughly. Add the water while mixing to avoid a reaction.
- Sprinkle in glitter, then scoop mixture into molds and press firmly to ensure a firm pack and well detailed fish.
- Tap mold on counter to drop the bath bomb out.
- Allow to dry for a few hours before putting in airtight packaging.