Therapeutic French Green soap recipe that is easy to make. A detoxifying and healing soap, great for eczema or skin abrasions.
- Mix together the French green clay, pigment, glycerin and rose hip oil until it is a smooth paste.
- Chop the soap into chunks and melt in microwave.
- Once soap is fully melted stir in the clay paste until smooth and evenly distributed.
- Place molds on a tray or board.
- Add the essential oil just before pouring and gently stir in, them fill each mold with the melted clay soap.
- Allow to cool until firm, then turn over and pop soaps out of molds.
- Leave to fully harden, will take at least an hour.
*you can skip this pigment, but the soaps will be more of a greenish gray
**you can swap in different complimentary essential oils. Lavender or lemongrass would be nice choices.