This Christmas sugar scrub is perfect for gifting and takes just a few minutes to make. The whipped sugar scrub is a exfoliates the skin while moisturizing and making you smell like a gingerbread cookie!
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 2 tbs fractionated coconut oil
- 30 drops of gingerbread fragrance oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups of dark brown sugar
- bowl and whisk (I would use a stand mixer if doing a double batch)
- 1/2 pint (4 oz.) jelly jars
- card stock paper
- Print your labels and adhere them to lids.
- If refined coconut oil is hard, warm it to soften. Whisk the refined and fractionated coconut oils together, along with fragrance and cinnamon, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the dark brown sugar and mix well.
- Scoop into jars and seal. The gingerbread scrub is ready to gift.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min