This easy Orange Clove soap recipe takes approximately 10 minutes to make (excluding cooling time).
- Cut the soap into smaller chunks and place in microwave safe bowl or large glass measuring cup/batter bowl. Add the ground clove and orange peel.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds, then stir and repeat in 10-20 second intervals until soap is melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir until the additions to the soap are well dispersed and soap is consistency is just starting to thicken slightly.
- Add the essential oils, stir until well mixed, then pour the soap mixture into the cavities of the soap mold.
- Allow to fully cool undisturbed, then seal the orange clove soap in airtight packaging or a jar.