Peppermint Bath Bombs Recipe
Easy peppermint bath bomb recipe makes perfect DIY holiday gifts. Great for kids to make or busy adults who still want to give a nice homemade gift.
- Combine the baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the oils and mix again.
- While mixing, add the water a small amount at a time. The mixing and gradual addition helps avoid creating a reaction of the ingredients.
- Now, mix in the red sugar sprinkles.
- Scoop the mixture into the halves of a bath bomb mold. Press gently and overfill each side, then press the two sides together firmly. Press tightly.
- Remove from the mold, and set aside to dry. Once fully dry store in a shrink wrap, plastic bag or airtight jar.