This easy peppermint scrub recipe makes three half pint jars of the body scrub. The craft can be completed in less than 15 minutes, making it perfect for the hectic holiday season.
- 2 1/2 cups of cane sugar
- 1 tbs red sugar sprinkles
- 3/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 25-30 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Print and cut out the labels. Adhere them to to the jar lids with a thin coat of glue. Set aside to dry, while you mix up the scrub.
- In a med-large mixing bowl, whisk the red sugar crystals into the regular sugar.
- Mix in the coconut oils and peppermint essential oil. If your refined coconut oil is hard, soften it a little before mixing it in.
- Once the mixture is smooth and ingredients are evenly distributed, scoop the scrub into the jars, filling almost to the top. Place lid on each and screw on the ring.