Fun pumpkin spice bath bombs that are easy to make yourself.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients, then add the fractionated coconut oil and essential oil. Mix.
- Whisk in 8-10 drops of gel food coloring, Add more coloring until the mixture lightly clump when grasped. Make sure the color is evenly distributed. Add a few drops of water if necessary. I didn't require any.
- Sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice on each half of the bath bomb mold.
- Scoop up some bath bomb mixture with each side of mold and gently press down, then put more mixture on top overfilled and press the sides together firmly over mixing bowl. Carefully remove from the the mold. Set each bath bomb aside to dry.
- Once the pumpkin spice bath bombs are dry, place in airtight container or shrink wrap bags.
The pumpkin spice bath bombs recipe makes four 2.5 to 2.65 inch spherical bath bombs.