- Cut up soap into small chunks and divide into 4 ounce portions.
- Place one 4 oz portion of chopped soap into a microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup, then microwave until melted (30 seconds maybe a little more).
- Stir in spice for the layer (start with layer 1) until well mixed, allow to slightly cool but not enough to start solidifying, then add the fragrance oil and mix again.
- Gently pour into mold, avoiding spilling on sides. Allow to cool until a thick skin has developed before pouring next layer.
- After all four layers are poured and soap has fully cooled and firm. Slice into 4-5 bars.
- Store in airtight container or shrinkwrap bags.
Here are the additions for each layer (in order pictured from left to right):
1- 1/2 tsp cinnamon 10 drops oil
2 – 1 tsp paprika 15 drops oil
3 – 1 tsp cardamom 12 drops oil
4 – 1 tsp turmeric 15 drops oil