Vanilla Mint Shamrock Shake Bath Bomb recipe. Tints the water green and smells like a Shamrock Shake!
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup Citric Acid
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/4 cup epsom salts
- 1/4 tsp fractionated coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp peppermint essential oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla oleoresin or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- approximately 20 drops of green gel food coloring
- **optional** sugar sprinkles and a few candy shamrock sprinkles
- 3 " diameter round bath bomb mold
Mix all dry ingredients, then add the rest, mixing while adding. (The only wet ingredient that may generate a little fizz is the vanilla extract, so be ready to whisk that right in).
If using sprinkles and candy shamrocks put them in one side of the mold before filling. A tsp & a few candy sprinkles are plenty.
Press half the mixture into each side. You want to pack it well AND overfill a bit, then press together firmly. Allow to rest for a few hours before unmolding if you can.
Drop in your bath and enjoy!
Makes one large bath bomb. Use multiplier in recipe card for more.