Here is how to make your own orange bath bombs to enjoy or gift. These refreshing therapeutic bath bombs are sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Epsom salt
- 2 tbs almond oil
- 1/2 tsp orange essential oil
- 1 tbs water
- orange gel food coloring
- bath bomb mold
- **optional** body glitter or mica for sparkle
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a separate small bowl, then incorporate into the dry. Mix immediately as you pour the wet ingredients in. Mix very well.
- If using glitter or mica, sprinkle into the molds*, then scoop in the bath bomb mixture and press down, repeat until slightly overfilled, then press the two halves together firmly. Set aside a few minutes, then remove top of mold to allow for evaporation. They can be fully removed shortly after, or sooner if need be.
- Store bath bombs in air tight container or shrink wrap bags to maintain fragrance.
*If you don't have molds, simply place paper liners in a muffin tin and press your orange bath bombs in those.
- Category: bath bombs