Make this Pumpkin Spice Soap Recipe as an easy fall DIY gift for your favorite pumpkin spice lover or spoil yourself. The recipe only takes a few short minutes to make.
This pumpkin spice soap recipe features creamy goat's milk soap base, which can be melted in the microwave in mere seconds. Spices, colorant and scent are simply mixed in and the soap is ready to pour in molds. A silicone mold makes release of the soap bars a breeze. Such an easy craft, but the results make a fantastic seasonal gift.
Team this soap with my Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs or Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub and make a gift basket!
Grab Your Supplies to make Pumpkin Spice Soap!
Full recipe with measures and directions below.
Spice Set of 6 Premium Grade Fragrance Oils - Cinnamon, Harvest Spice, Apple Cider, Coffee Cake, Gingerbread, Pumpkin Pie - 10mlLife of the Party Suspension Soap Base, 2-Pound, Goats MilkFreshware CB-105RD 12-Cavity Petite Silicone MoldFood Coloring Liqua-Gel - 6 Color Rainbow Kit in .75 fl. oz. (20ml) BottlesMcCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1.12 oz
The fragrance kit suggested for this soap craft project is also used in several more projects here on the blog. It is great for scenting things around the house and in craft projects. Scent pine cones for display, candles and other crafts. Not a fan of fragrance oils, check out my fall essential oils blends for diffusers.
Pumpkin Spice Soap Recipe
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 bars 1x
- 6 oz goat's milk soap base
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 drops of orange gel food coloring
- 12-15 drops of pumpkin pie fragrance
- soap mold
- Cut chunks of the goat's milk soap off the block until you reach the proper weight, then place in microwave safe measuring cup or bowl.
- Microwave until soap base is melted. (roughly 30 seconds). Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and gel food coloring until well mixed.
- While still liquid, but slightly cooled, add the fragrance.
- Stir gently while pouring into mold to ensure uniform distribution of the spices.
- Cool until firm, then pop bars out of the mold.
The recipe makes exactly two 3 oz bars with the suggested silicone soap mold. Quantities will of course vary in other molds.
Feel free to double up batches, just use extra care to stir soap mixture while pouring so spices which float to bottom are evenly distributed between the bar
- Prep Time: 10 min