DIY Easter Egg Bath Bombs are easier to make than you might think. I’m sharing this recipe with you, so make them soon. After all would you rather have bath bombs or egg salad for lunch all week after Easter.Print
DIY Easter Egg Bath Bombs
Here are the supplies and directions you will need to make your own Easter Egg Bath Bombs.
- Combine the dry ingredients & mix well.
- Whisk the almond oil, water and essential oils together in a small bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry, while mixing. Make sure to mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 bowls and immediately cover each bowl with plastic wrap, so it won’t dry out. Add 6-8 drops of food coloring to each bowl and mix really well. Recover as soon as mixed. (Make purple with 5 drops red & 3 blue)
- Pull the plastic eggs apart, if you are using glitter sprinkle a little in. Alternate layers of colored mixture on each side of egg and press the mixture in gently. Make final layer of each side the same color. Top one side off even, and the other should be a little over filled. Press together and snap egg together.
- Leave the eggs in mold for about an hour, then carefully remove the plastic eggs. Tucking a small kitchen knife into the seam and running along it to separate is helpful.
- Gently place the egg bath bombs on a towel or paper towels and leave for a minimum of a few hours to dry.
- Drop 1 egg in a warm bath to use.