I am actually disappointed I waited this long to try powdered milk in my bath bombs. It is something I have been meaning to do for awhile, but I kept forgetting to pick up the powdered milk to make them with. Since then, I have been quite pleased with the results of making milk bath bombs. Here is the simple milk bath bomb recipe I have been making for my daughter.
Milk Bath Bombs: Benefits
- the bath bombs are easier to form and hold together well
- milk is a great addition to the bath
- they float, unlike many homemade bath bomb recipes, milk bath bombs float
- foaming action, they don't just fizz they also make a bubble like froth (no worries it dissipates after a little while)
- Doesn't leave the powdery residue cornstarch can when added to bath bombs
Grab Your Supplies:
Full recipe and directions below.
Ajent Citric Acid 100% Pure Food Grade Non-GMO (Approved for Organic Foods) 5 PoundVanilla Essential Oil - 30ml Great scent for the Spa and HomeMetal Bath Bomb Mold - DIY Bath Bombs - 2 Molds (4 pieces) - 2.56" Diameter - Premium FinishBob's Red Mill Milk Powder, 22 OunceBob's Red Mill Baking Soda, 16 Ounce