This nourishing nail oil is the best nail strengthener I have used and it is a simple recipe you can make in just a couple minutes. The DIY nail strengthener features moisturizing and strengthening Argan oil, vitamin E and essential oils for nails. Regular use of the nail hardener in your nail care routine can make weak nails grow long and healthy.
Daily activities such as washing dishes can cause wear and tear on our hands, damaging both nails and nail beds. Sickness or nutritional deficits can also lead to weak brittle nails. Internal health issues should of course be addressed, but it takes time to see results. When your nails are breaking and peeling you want to know how to strengthen nails fast, not months from now.
Using a good natural oil based nail strengthener not only improves the strength and hardness of nails over time, but helps them regain a more nourished look and alleviate brittleness when applied.
Causes of Nail Damage
- Daily activities such as washing dishes can cause wear and tear on our hands, damaging both nails and nail beds.
- Frequent application and removal of nail polish puts wear on our nails. Other uses of household chemicals are also damaging.
- Sickness or nutritional deficits can also lead to weak brittle nails. Internal health issues should of course be addressed, but it takes time to see results.
This home remedy will help you have beautiful nails fast.
TIP: If you have gnarly feet or toe nails, I encourage you to use a Foot Soak before treating your nails or doing a home pedicure.
Even if you have nail polish on, applying a nail strengthener oil to the cuticle area helps improve nail health.
Best Nail Strengthener
When your nails are breaking and peeling you want to know how to strengthen nails fast, not months from now. This is when selecting the best nail strengthener is essential.
In formulating a nail strengthener, it is important to use good quality ingredients with both fortifying and protective properties. This is why my strengthener is a nourishing nail oil that rejuvenates dry nails. Rather than a nail soak, this nail hardener is simply applied on clean nails and cuticles and gently rubbed in.
Nail Strengthener Ingredients
All four of the ingredients I selected for my best nail strengthener oil work in unison to restore strength, flexibility and a healthful look to your natural nails. You nails will be more resilient with a healthy sheen on the first day you use it. Simply apply the oil on nails and rub in. It is great for your cuticles too.
- Argan Oil is well known for it's nourishing properties for hair and skin as well as nails. The oil has been used in these applications since ancient times. Argan oil supports healthy cuticles while making nails stronger. Learn more about adding Argan Oil to your natural beauty routine >> 9 Amazing Ways to Use Argan Oil in your Beauty Routine
- Vitamin E oil is a must for ensuring healthy strong nails. It's antioxidant properties help heal brittle nails.
- Lemon Essential oil helps with any nail discoloration, helps the vitamin E support nail healing at an optimal level and aids in nail flexibility.
- Frankincense Essential oil is not just moisturizing for the nail and cuticle, it relieves brittleness and restores strength to damaged nails. Frankincense also has antimicrobial properties which protect nails from infection while healing.
Make the Best Nail Strengthener in ONE MINUTE!
Here is a quick video of me making the nail treatment. Full printable recipe below.
Grab your ingredients...
Viva Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, 4 oz - 100% Pure and USDA Certified for Face, Hair, Skin and NailsVitamin E Oil - 28,000 IU - 100% Pure & NaturalFrankincense - 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10 mlLemon Essential Oil (Cold Pressed). 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Keep those healthy nails looking their best with these 5 effective Ways to Whiten Nails. If you are painting them What Do You Match Your Toe Nail Polish To?
Nail Strengthener Recipe
- Total Time: 1 minute
- Yield: 1 1x
This homemade nail strengthener oil is the best I've tried. It nourishes and protects weak brittle or peeling nails making them stronger and more resilient fast.
- 1 tbs argan oil
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- ¼ tsp lemon essential oil (30 drops)
- ⅛ tsp frankincense essential oil (15 drops)
- glass bottle with dropper (2 ounce size)*
Simply pour the ingredients into a small bottle and shake to mix. A funnel will make the job easier.
Apply buy placing a drop on about two or three nails on each hand and rubbing on all your nails and cuticle beds. Refrain from washing hands for at least a half hour so the oil can fully absorb. If you plan to apply nail polish, wait at least an hour before applying your base coat.
Application 1-2 times per day should be ample.
*I chose to use a 2 ounce despite the recipe only making a little over an ounce. This gives room to shake the oil, and a small amount lasts quite awhile. If gifting you may wish to use a smaller bottle, make sure it has a dropper or dabber though for easy oil application.
- Prep Time: 1
Keywords: Nail Strengthener, nail oil, nail hardener,
Pin for later!
Leave a Reply